Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nellie's Dryer Balls


I've been using these Nellie's Dryer Balls for years now and love them. If you don't know, dryer balls basically replace fabric softeners and dryer sheets. It's an all natural way to soften your close in the dryer, just toss them into the dryer with your clothes and dry them as usual.

I originally had a different product from Nellie's which was a more square pink colored dryer ball that I don't see on their site anymore. The two I had only last a few weeks before the little nibs popped off and the balls eventually cracked.

I emailed Nellies and they sent out replacements in a couple of days and the replacements where these blue dryer balls (see image at top) which have been going strong for a good year or longer now. The do eventually wear down but they should last at least a couple of years or longer with regular use and quickly pay for themselves. Plus, it's one less chemical you have to put on your clothes which is always good.

Bottom line thoughts:
They work great and Nellie's customer service was brilliant. I highly recommend these.

NOTE: I do not work for this company and am not affiliated with them in any way. These are just my personal opinions.

Anybody else buy one? Leave some comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment